Specs2go is a registered company at the address here stated 67 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2TY. Before placing your order and ticking the terms and conditions you have agreed you have read and agreed to the following.
- You must be aged 16 years or over to place an order for your spectacles. You must supply a detailed written prescription from a qualified optometrist, and it must be a valid prescription from within the last 2 years. If possible, please try and obtain the pupil distance measurement from your current glasses if applicable. If necessary, the optometrist / dispensing optician may telephone you on the telephone number you provide to discuss any concerns in the prescription you have
- The description of the goods are detailed with the frame model, colour and frame size. Please ensure you have selected the correct colour you We cannot guarantee the availability of the goods and all orders are subject to availability.
- In the event a frame you have chosen is not available, and you do not choose an alternative you will be fully refunded via PayPal or your original payment method. All orders must be paid for full before we can process your
- All orders are custom made and in the event you are unhappy with your purchase, you may request to return for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
In the event of a return you will be responsible for the return postage and we strongly recommend you use a signed service. Returned frames and lenses must include no damage or markings and include the spectacle case provided.
- All frames have a manufactures warranty of one (1) year.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order if we feel we are unable to proceed with the order following the advice of the dispensing optician/technician.
- All orders outside the United Kingdom (UK) may incur extra postage but we will notify you of any extra postage
- All orders are sent by Royal Mail Signed For™ delivery so a valid address must be provided with your order.